Specializing in the asset and property management of net leased and single or multiple tenant properties, Twin Rivers Management has the experience, relationships and resources to help you meet your investment goals.
Our team of experienced professionals is led by Joe Boyd, Senior Property Manager. Joe has over 20 years of experience managing single tenant properties, strip centers, lifestyle centers and super-regional malls. He and his team have built strong relationships with leading build-to-suit development firms, experienced construction companies and specialized legal representation which combine to ensure your investment goals are met and your property managed effectively.
- Collection of rent and additional monthly charges
- Lease and loan administration and preparation of abstracts
- CAM, INS and RET administration and reconciliation
- Contract negotiations with all vendors including invoicing, payments and insurance compliance with all lease requirements
- Reconciliation of common area maintenance charges and payments
- Payment of insurance and property taxes including reconciliation billing and collection from tenants
- Detailed financial reporting and tax preparation
- Thorough and regular property inspections and building maintenance
- Primary tenant contact and liaison
- On-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Management of the eviction process