TRC’s close relationship with HJB Construction is unique in the industry and provides our clients with an extremely valuable advantage.
We begin construction work at site selection, conferring with HJB to get firm estimates and timelines unique to each site. Thoroughly familiar with the project from the outset, HJB reviews and value engineers plans throughout the process to be ready to construct immediately at permit, saving our clients time and money.
Please visit HJB Construction’s website for more information.
Twin Rivers Brokerage Services works with retailers, landlords and investors to maximize the outcome of every transaction.
Our in-depth knowledge of the marketplace and our industry relationships mean a quicker process and better result. We know who is looking to buy, sell and lease and which properties may be candidates for a sale before they hit the market.
We also act as consultants, advising our clients on determining best locations, maximizing a property for sale, and choosing properties that fit their investment requirements.
- Tenant and Landlord Representation
- Site Selection
- Investment Analysis
Members of CCIM, ICSC and CID
Twin Rivers Capital provides a wide range of development services from market research analysis and site selection through the development process to completed construction.
- Supply/Demand Analysis
- Electronic Mapping
- Aerial Photography
- Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Repositioning Analysis
- Financial Pro Forma
Site Planning and Design
- Zoning & Building Code Investigation
- Concept Plans
- Engineered Site Plans
Site Acquisitions and Entitlement
- Title Review
- Entitlement Risk Analysis
- Land Use Attorneys
- Rezoning and Variance Analysis
- Soils Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Pre-Construction Management
- Value Engineering
- Contractor Selection and Project Construction
Specializing in the asset and property management of net leased and single or multiple tenant properties, Twin Rivers Management has the experience, relationships and resources to help you meet your investment goals.
Our team of experienced professionals is led by Joe Boyd, Senior Property Manager. Joe has over 20 years of experience managing single tenant properties, strip centers, lifestyle centers and super-regional malls. He and his team have built strong relationships with leading build-to-suit development firms, experienced construction companies and specialized legal representation which combine to ensure your investment goals are met and your property managed effectively.
- Collection of rent and additional monthly charges
- Lease and loan administration and preparation of abstracts
- CAM, INS and RET administration and reconciliation
- Contract negotiations with all vendors including invoicing, payments and insurance compliance with all lease requirements
- Reconciliation of common area maintenance charges and payments
- Payment of insurance and property taxes including reconciliation billing and collection from tenants
- Detailed financial reporting and tax preparation
- Thorough and regular property inspections and building maintenance
- Primary tenant contact and liaison
- On-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Management of the eviction process